Struggling with dynamic final location

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to recreate this effect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m_I02gsBeo

Rigth now I’m struggling when I try to make a dynamic final location (I don’t want to make an static offset, I’m trying to learn dynamic destination)
So I’ve created a Niagara System with sphere location that spawn particles with some curl noise force. I’ve created a point attraction force and in blueprints I’ve got the world position of an object. In Point attraction force I set Attractor Position Offset to an user parameter that has world position of that object but they are not going to that position(i had to increase the radius of point attraction force). They are stopping some coord up and before reaching the object.

Do you know if this is the correct way to set the final location of a particle or there is another? It’s UE4.27

Thansk everyone.

I fixed it but I don’t know if there are other better ways to do this.
I’ve created a container that I relative rotate it looking the target. I used distance to get the X distance btween them and I added it to the X component of local point attraction force.

I had to increase the force because the radius was too big and they were like graviting until they touch the kill radius.

Do you know if there is better way like to make the particles fly to the exact point without increasing the force?

Thanks!