Intro to Real-Time VFX Course

That is impressive… can you show this material on a ton of particles emitting along a path or in certain shapes like Napalm? :smiley:

1 Like

Sure @HowardM! I wanted the material to be really flexible! You can certaily use it to make specity faces like Napalm. Ill throw something together later :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first 2 weeks of my Intro To Real-Time VFX course have come to an end! This was our pyro section focusing on fire and explosions. It’s been a real blast!

Ps. I couldn’t ask for better students! Here’s what they learned!

1 Like

Is the course recorded or live?It’s a pity that my English is not good :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m one of @letsmakefx students and I have to say that I’m pretty happy with the course. I’m not an English speaker but I can understand the lectures really well, Bryan explains everything clearly and slowly so everybody can understand him. He also helps his students with their personal projects, not only with the course content.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @EuHB! @woo, the lectures are live and recorded, and I would definitely help you with the language barrier. We would love to have you join class next time :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m 23 and finally feel like looking for a job I can feel passionate about. I’m passionate about few things, but Video Games are definitely on the list haha. Recently I’ve been more and more interested in learning and making a career (assuming I like it) out of VFX, which I’ve heard is in very high demand in the industry. I have no idea where to start though and tend to succeed with direction. Very sad to see I just barely missed your course. Will you be doing it again and/or do you offer Video Formats of the Course? Also curious about your background in the industry, what it’s like, etc. :smiley:

Hey @AmWhaleIRL! I will definitely be offering the course again, early next year, in February. I am working on getting the course websites up so people can purchase the videos if they like.

Also, I am a 10 year dev with a background in animation! I started as a rigger and animator and kinda fell into VFX and never looked back. I have worked for Nintendo, Bioware, Ubisoft, and others, but now I work for Wonderstorm Ent. That me in a nutshell :slight_smile:

1 Like