Sifa - Sketch #50

8 Likes

:eyes: β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

1 Like

Small update, setting up the code and emitters and some style experiments.

Small animation I did for the player ball because I didn’t feel like using Mixamo

Here’s a shitty proxy scaling rig for the ball

2 Likes

Update for today, started to work on lightning now. Quite hard and I have a specific look I want to figure out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Working on lightning, getting there but not happy yet. Will keep working on lightning more in the next few days.

6 Likes

You’re working so fast, looking awesome!!

On a side note, may I ask how did you post those MP4 files? When I tried the website says β€œSorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized”

Hey, Thanks! I just uploaded them on imgur :sweat_smile:

And just paste the link here? When I do that it’s only a text link, not an actual video window

Yes, I just upload mp4s on imgur and post the directlink here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally got mine to work!

For some reason, they removed the Direct Link in Imgur’s beta version and I couldn’t find it. Leave Beta and finally saw the direct link. Thanks for your help! and sorry for spamming your post

1 Like

It looks amazing :open_mouth:
Loved how you made everything go B&W when it hits!

1 Like

Loved that BnW frame and the overall effect is just chef’s kiss.
Also spotted a real light source spawned when the effect hit hahaha. Really lovely effect!

I imagine you’re controlling a post process volume through a blueprint? If so, could you share some tips on how to make those wonderful screen effects.