In-person lectures are available in Asian countries

Hello, this is RinBan!

A few years ago, I received a request for a special lecture in China,
but I couldn’t go at that time because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Now that the pandemic is over, I can go to Japan, China, and Asian countries for local special lectures.
If a game company that is interested contacts me, I will go there and give a basic special lecture.
Below are photos of the lectures I gave in Korea.

-Lecture contents

Game VFX concepts and definitions
Rendering that game VFX artists need to know
Basics of game VFX portfolios
Please contact me by email.>>
cjinsung@naver.com

instagram >>

YouTube >>

8 Likes

I wanted to chime in to say that Rinban is an excellent teacher, and over all very kind person :slight_smile: I haven’t taken his in-person lectures yet, but I am going through his online course now and have found his instruction to be some of the best I’ve ever seen in a course. He explains things very well, with multiple examples for every topic he covers. So his instruction is very clear and thorough. On top of that, I think the effects he teaches you how to do are super cool ^^

I’ve also had the pleasure of getting to know some other people in the VFX community he’s built here in Korea and have seen some of the work by Rinban’s other students – they’re all god-tier haha. If you get a chance to learn from Rinban in any capacity, I highly recommend it!

(Edit for full disclosure: while I do know Rinban personally at this point, this endorsement is written entirely from my own desire [e.g. rinban did not ask me to write a review or anything, I just genuinely think he’s awesome and highly recommend his content to anyone learning vfx!]).

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your words, Jacob.