Come work with us to define the pipeline and look for our VFX on our new IP! We are looking for someone who’s a game developer first and foremost, but lives to push the boundaries of VFX in games. You realize that VFX is the conduit that ties together Art and Design.
(This probably looks like 3+ years experience working on VFX - but you tell us!)
Tools and talents of the trade
- Collaborate with the team to create inspirational artwork to define a visual effect vision and support game design
- You have no trouble implementing your own work and are familiar with VFX in Unreal 4
- Game Development is an iterative process. You know when to prototype content to assist in driving feature development, and when to double down and take assets to shipping quality
- You want to push the boundaries of VFX in games. You are intrigued by the thought of impactful and experience altering VFX with persistence in the world
- You understand pacing. You know when to put on a spectacle and when to slow things down
- Your work is performant. You understand the need to deliver a high frame rate experience while wowing them with your spectacle
- You have a solid grasp on the modern tools of VFX - Houdini, Substance, HLSL, Blueprints
- Strong design sense towards creating a cohesive whole
- Strong and efficient communication skills… you help us see an effects vision and a way to get there
- Demonstrated VFX direction and the ability to ship games at a high level of polish
- Ability and passion to define and grow a new IP with the studio
- Self-driven creative problem solver with a team-first mentality
- ‘T-shaped’… you go deep in one or more areas, but can contribute to many across production and development
Together we’re building a new studio and a new culture and we hope you’ll join us.
For more information about working at Stray Bombay click here .
To apply, send us an email with your resume to Careers@StrayBombay.com .