UDEMY COURSE - Visual Effects for Games in Unity - Beginner to Intermediate

For months I’ve been putting together my knowledge about VFX for Games in this Udemy Course. It’s focused on students that want to go from a total Beginner standpoint to an Intermediate level in Game VFX. It contains the theory, the practice and the creative liberty they need to start in this field.

I mentioned a few times this forum in the course, as a great place to find references, meet people in the game industry and to find technical and creative feedback as well.

Just wanted to leave this course here, for anyone who is looking for a place to start in the Visual Effects field for Games.

Enjoy and any questions let me know.

14 Likes

Might check it out!

Where are those 100% discount coupons? :eyes:

Just kidding hahaha hope you sell a lot!

1 Like

Thanks. If you check it and if you have any doubts, let me know.
I’m always there answering to whomever asks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really cool! Your youtube videos helped me figure out basic C# hookups in unity for projectiles… was really insightful! I’ll definitely have to check it out!

Thanks Nate. That’s great, glad it helped at some point.
I find your work very inspiring btw. Love your style and the breakdowns. Awesome work.

1 Like

It’s whithin my wallet range, i’ll definitely buy it once I get enough time and, well, a slightly bigger wallet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I never order on udemy but this one I really want it. Do we have the file on our computer or only online? Do I have to connect on this website to acces the course?

Edit: I just bought it a few minutes ago, I really like your tuto so it’s a pleasure to buy it from you ! :smiley:

1 Like

Aw that’s lovely, thank you! :slight_smile:

Downloadable lectures are deactivated for now, hope it’s not a problem.

Well I hope you enjoy it and if you have any doubts don’t hesitate to contact me there.

1 Like

Bought it. Interested in the performance side of the course and wanted to show my support. Your tutorials were helpful in getting me started :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great, glad they are helping.
Thank you! Any questions or suggestions, let me know.

I just bought this. I’m a beginner that learned on UE4 so I’m excited to dive into VFX in Unity. Looks awesome!

2 Likes

Well good luck, I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:
If you have any doubts let me know

1 Like