Sketch #22 Winners and Badges

WINNERS AND BADGES

Congrats to everyone who participated, all of the entries were absolutely amazing.

The judges have delibirated all of the entries and have chosen a favorite and runner up.

And,… The favorite is … drumroll : Spyro! : Spyro : Sketch #22
Spyro has taken the the tornado concept and ran with it to 7 completely different extremes, his ability to present these concepts in fun and intersting ways, wins him the golden badge and a video critique by a master VFX artist.
Gif_Tornado_05_Klein_Opti

The runner up is… drumroll : Lush: Lush: Sketch #22
Lush has developped a wide variety of interesting ideas and has created some beautiful pieces out of that.
Attention_Grenade_Concept_WIP_01

If you didn’t have time to finish your entry, feel free to continue to iterate on it. Alternatively if you want a new challenge have a look at this weeks “Cute magic” sketch: Official VFX Sketch #23: Cute Magic

Thank you to everyone who participated, we’ll be granting the badges shortly.!

22 Likes

Amazing work from everyone! Congrats @Spyro and @Lush on the beautiful work :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations for the winners! @Spyro and @Lush! Good job! c:

2 Likes

amazing work! well done everybody :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congratz! well deserved!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You both had great conceptual and technical diversity in all your effects, and your threads were really interesting to read

2 Likes

Thank you all ! Loved this month sketch :]

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Look’s very cool! Great work :grinning::tada:

1 Like

Had a fun time participating! Looking forward to the next sketch :gem:

1 Like

Here’s my feedback video for @Spyro . I don’t think it says anything he doesn’t already know. :slight_smile:
Very nicely executed effects and if I had to pick a winner it would be entry 4 or 5.

Well done!

5 Likes

@Partikel Thanks ! That’s some really nice advices you gave me here. I’m happy that you liked ! :smile:

Good job everyone !)

Congrats @Spyro and @Lush!
And good job everyone else, hope you had fun :relaxed: !

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes