Kaisteile's Sketchbook

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and new to VFX in general, having only picked up learning how to make them a few months ago. I’ve learned how to use Niagara pretty okay and just try to practice as much as I can. I still struggle with good camera placement so be patient with me in that regards haha.

Here is my most recent creation:

I removed the cap after taking that screenshot cuz I thought it looked weird and forgot to take a new one, lol.

Let me know what you think!

• LM
1 Like

Working on a new VFX. Been messing around with adding extra stuff into my VFX hence the ground break in this. I need to fix the mesh that follows the sword up as I simply don’t like it much yet.

1 Like

Jeez, it’s been a while. Got a lot of stuff happening irl to me lately. Got a new job and got busy with school but finally sat down and started working through the VFX apprentice stuff. Here are the spheres I got done today!

I also started working on a new VFX I’ve had in my mind for a bit. Let me know if you think I should change anything with it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rFmAdHbQ0U

2 Likes

Working on my Moon Heal AOE some more! Added some stuff to it and I think it’s coming together. I want to try to attach an effect on player models if they walk into the aoe so I need to research about how to do that next!

Thanks for reading <3

• Luke Moore
1 Like

Take number three on my moon heal aoe! I think I’m basically done with this, but if anyone has any feedback please let me know c: