Community Game Nights

Tomorrow night I believe a few people wanted to play a moba of some sort. That’s not really my jam so I’ll be around and tinkering in unreal. If there’s interest, I’ll stream it and show some tips and tricks. If there’s something you’d like me to demo, tomorrow is your chance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the timezone and timeline?

Oh yes, pleaseeee :smile:

Same as usual so I’ll log on around 18 cet and we’ll take it from there.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Long time no gaming! I know it’s very short notice, but some of us in the Discord are going to be playing some Overwatch tomorrow night. I’ll be on from 8 pm CET.

After a few games, probably around 10ish, I’ll move on to do a Twitch stream where I do a Critique Session of some of the effects I created as a junior. This could be an opportunity for new artists to see what kind of feedback I would give if I was err, working with myself today. I hope this turns into a series where I can cover different games. I’ll start tomorrow with the very first game I worked on. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the dinosaurs.

See you there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Won’t be able to watch the stream!

Will you be re-uploading the critique session? :eyes:

Yeah, that’s the plan. Hopefully I manage to save the video this time. :slight_smile:

Ariiiiiise thread of the dead! Times have grown dark indeed since last we spoke. Halloween is upon us and with it a new Community Game Night!

Join us in the discord lounge on saturday 31/10, (18.00 CET) for some spooky gaming and shop talk. When we last did one of these, we played for a few hours then we did some portfolio critiques and a tips and tricks stream. We’ll go where the night takes us.

In the past we’ve played Overwatch and Fortnite. Games that have been suggested for this one is Age Of Empires 2:DE, Among Us, Golf with your friends and Totally reliable delivery service.

Everyone is welcome to come with their own suggestions and we’ll play whatever seems most fun at the time. You are of course welcome to join even if you don’t want to play or if you don’t have the games. Just hang out and talk shop with other vfxers.

See you there!

9 Likes

Aww yea, this is gonna be fun! Worth mentioning is that AoE2 & Golf with your friends are both on xbox game pass (1$ first month) and Among us is free on mobile (and they can join us pc players).

Hell yeh! seeya there!

Idk if you can do parties with Fall Guys, but if you can, that would be fun

Sure can! Some bumblin physics fun for all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a reminder that the game night is in 48 hours! I’m excited :smiley: