What´s this vfx called?

I recently found this clip here:

https://youtu.be/-KAc73I2Wng?t=86 just till 1:35

I want to recreate it, but i dont know what this effekt / transition is called.
Does somebody know it?


This could be an “infinite zoom” or a “droste effect”, but I’d say the first definition fits the context better. Easily achievable in After Effects.

By the way, this is a Realtime VFX forum, which means only related to VFX for Videogames or Realtime applications.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers.
Really appreciate it.