VFX Sketch #12: Winners and Badges!

Another great VFX Sketch with some really fantastic work! It was super cool to see a wide variety of styles and techniques from so many people. Let’s get to the winners (most likes and overall buzz)!

1st Place: @businesscat

Congratulations businesscat! The level of realism this entry is unreal! Check out @businesscat’s WIP thread here for more behind the scenes!
Business Cat: Sketch #12

2nd Place: @veer

Congratulations Veer! With a super fun and stylized entry it’s easy to see the appeal! You can check out @veer’s WIP thread here! Veer: Sketch #12

If you didn’t have the time to get your entry in or make as much progress as you would have liked, feel free to continue to iterate and work on last months entry! Alternatively, if you would like a fresh new challenge, be sure to check out this months which will be posted shortly!

Thanks again to all those who participated this past May. We’ll be dishing out your badges to your profiles shortly! We’ll see you in the next sketch! :grin:

17 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the fun sketch Petrie! It has been an extremely great learning experience! And thanks to everyone who showed love and support! <3

3 Likes

Thanks for a great theme! Lots of awesome entries.
Too bad I wasn’t able to give it as much time as it deserved.

1 Like

Great job everyone ;p such a nice theme.

1 Like

Thanks a ton! Awesome to see that the work paid off. I’d like to thank @JangaFX for letting me know about this month’s contest. :smiley:

3 Likes