Today we launch! Here’s the promo video explaining a bit about the course:
And here’s a link to the course: https://www.vfxapprentice.com/offers/Qu6W9SW3/checkout
I’ll repost the content from the announcement e-mail here for anyone who wasn’t subscribed:
The day has finally arrived!
When I first sketched an outline for this class in Feb 2019, I only dreamed it would be this good. I’ve been honored to work alongside a team of amazingly talented artists, engineers, and support crew to make all this a reality. It’s been a lot of after-hours late nights and weekends, and I’m so grateful for the heroic effort everyone put in.
I’m stunned to realize what we’ve pulled off:
- Over 20 hours of quality video content
- 30+ particle systems
- Unreal AND Unity variants
- 143 hand-crafted texture assets
- Fully featured private forum and instant messenger
- Gigabytes of source files: meshes, PSDs, and FLAs
- Bonus illustration tutorial from a Riot Games splash artist
- A platform that can host a whole catalog of future VFX courses!
*Note: Videos for sessions 16 & 19 are not yet uploaded, but are currently in post processing. Instead of delaying the launch for a day or two, I put a “BETA” tag on the thumbnail until they’re in.
Here’s some screen shots of the course:
This course is because of you
I am amazed at the power of the real-time VFX community we are all a part of. You all will surely elevate VFX Apprentice beyond anything I could do alone.
In fact, I’ve already received feedback from you guys along the way–feedback that has made the course more relevant and potent in elevating the VFX craft.
We are stronger together, and I’m delighted to learn from all of you!
This launch is all thanks to you! It matters to me that you have an amazing experience in the course, so here’s my side of the deal:
- I’m confident you’ll love this class. If you’re not satisfied within 30 days, you get a full refund. No questions, and no hard feelings.
- I’ll closely monitor and improve the course based on your feedback.
- I’ll continue learning and sharpening my own skills, then share the very most relevant information with you in this and all upcoming courses.
- I’m immediately starting work on the next course (stay tuned for news!)
So hop to it! Visit VFXapprentice.com to sign up!