Was wondering if you, or anyone, had any clues where I might need to check to get this working correctly. I've successfully gotten other fluid effects working in Unreal using the vertex animation export, but I've consistently gotten a jittery mess with this one:
Effect is supposed to be a solid with part of it melting away. Using shelve tools of "Melt Object" and "Heat Within Object" to achieve the effect and exporting using the method "Fluid (Changing Topology)".
In Unreal I've checked Use Full Precision UV's on the mesh, in the material put in correct values for Bounding max/min, checked appropriate normal_data/ pack_normal. In Houdini I've tried exporting many times with a variety of settings. Tried reading in different "Export Node"s, changing target polycount, texture size, equalizing edges... Still seem to get the same result.
Wondering if missed or forgot some important parts from the last time I created an effect from the vertex animation export.