Using Niagara in animated productions

Hello! I’m new to the forums and made an account to ask a few questions.
I’m making an NPR animated series, and plan to first animate everything in Blender, then render + do most of the VFX work in UE5.
The thing is, I can’t find a clear response on if Niagara can be used to make stylized VFX when you’re new to it… I’m completely willing to learn, and spent a couple hours a day learning UE5 the past week, but I want to know if Niagara can let your creative side take control without much hassle. I want to, if possible, have as much freedom and control as I do when making 2D VFX. Meaning control each timing, starting and ending point, change in detail, etc…

So to you experienced VFX artists using Niagara, do you think learning Niagara to make stylized VFX (impacts, atmospheric, magic…) is possible in a couple weeks? Is it a reasonable goal if I only have prior artistic experience but not technical? I’ve read the pinned posts and they’re very nice, but I’d still love to hear what you can recommend to get started in my case, since I’m very new to Unreal. Thank you for reading!