Unreal Engine Niagara VFX Tutorials

Volume Dissolve in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

today I have created this volume dissolve effect in ue5 Niagara used a simple trick first I dissolved mesh that is a cube in this tutorial with sphere mask in material add linked sphere mask location with sphere mesh in the viewport using blueprint then I created the same size particle bunch as grid location placed it in the viewport at the same location as my cube mesh then I used distance range in particle to change the size of the particle and linked the range location with same sphere in the viewport.

Unreal Engine 4.27 Niagara Effect Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys today I have created this simple effect in ue4.27 Niagara, I used torus shape to emit square shape particle from that then duplicated that emitter several times and changed some properties for variation and I have also added mesh emitter to glowing aura effect that is just a simple gradient in the material which is distorted by noise texture.

1 Like

AOE Ice Attack in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys today I have created this Aoe ice attack fx in ue4.27 Niagara. this fx has lots of emitters so this tutorial is not from scratch it’s more like a breakdown but I will try my best to show you each and every setting of emitters and material.

Book FX in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created a book fx in ue4 Niagara in this fx book pages turn when bending through material WPO that I am controlling in Niagara with pages rotation then I have petals particles moving with pages and black energy in bottom of the book. this tutorial is from scratch so create your own along with this video.

Projectile in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created simple projectile fx in ue4.27 Niagara. mainly this effect is done in the material I have just used Niagara to shoot the projectile or animate the dynamic parameters.

Interactive Lightning in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files
hi guys today I have created interactive lighting fx in ue4 Niagara in this fx I have a lighting system that is connecting with the character leg from one side and the other side is hitting the ground around the leg. and I have slow debris, sparks, and smoke setup when lighting hits the ground.

1 Like

UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys, today have created this rocks fx but for base fx, I used my previous tutorial files that are also available on Patreon if you want to get that then start with this tutorial. so last tutorial was burst rock fx that I am mentioning in the video I took the same files and made it loopable and animating position to X-axis, and also changes color and some settings in material also.

Unreal Engine Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created this fire disk effect in unreal engine Niagara. in this effect I will show you I I manage to place 3 disks with the same distance and spawned other elements from in. also check my post-process effect settings to make this even good looking effect.

Unreal Engine Niagara Tutorials | Download Files

Hi, guys today I have created this simple effect in unreal engine Niagara, I find the same effect reference on Pinterest from @Hovl . so this tutorial steps b step so you will learn everything in this video.

AOE ICE in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys tutorial I have created aoe ice effect and ice wall effect in ue4.27 niagara. this tutorial is not from scratch but I will show you every setting I changed to create this fx.

Lightning Smoke Ring in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created this lightning smoke ring effect in ue4 Niagara this is actually a combination of my old 2 tutorials one is lightning from legs and the second is shield effect I am showing those videos in this tutorial so so should also watch those tutorials for better understanding.

Electro in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys today I have created an electro effect in ue4 Niagara. in this tutorial I will show you from scratch how to create basic lightning and use skeletal mesh vertex for team start point.

1 Like

Smoke Portal in UE4.27 Niagara | Download Patrons

hi guys today I have created this simple smoke portal effect in ue4 Niagara using a simple trick with a sphere mask in the material.

Balloons in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created his balloons setup in ue4 Niagara using mesh render and ribbons this is not the best ballons setup but sites a basic idea of how you can make this type of effect quickly.

1 Like

AOE Impact in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

Slash in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, today I have created this cool-looking slash effect in ue4 Niagara using a simple knot tube mesh and material with smoke and sparks emitter animated with same tube material. in this tutorial, you will also learn to use mesh UV in the Niagara module as you use it in the material.

Spikes Impact FX in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created this spikes fx in ue4 Niagara. its look good effect but it is very easy to create. I will show you all my settings and values changed for this effect.

Fake Glass Material in UE4.27 Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys today I have created this fake glass unlit material in ue4. I took a reference from twitter and I tried to match that quality. I will show you from scratch the mail elements of this material then we will see all nodes and settings in the original material.

1 Like

Lava Rocks FX in UE4 Niagara | Download Files

Parallax in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created a simple parallax effect using ue4 Niagara. for this effect, I used 2 emitters once for the reflection layer second for the ice texture layer, and third for the crack 3d parallax effect. I simply used a crack texture then created a stack on sprites and used that texture to make it look 3d crack.

2 Likes