Unreal Engine Niagara VFX Tutorials

Notice from RealtimeVFX Staff:
Our community has flagged this user for plagiarism on multiple posts, which is a direct violation of our Zero Tolerance Policies:

Zero Tolerance Policies
We do not tolerate abusive or harassing behavior of any kind.
We do not tolerate plagiarism. Give credit where credits are due.
We do not tolerate piracy or theft.

This has not been independently verified by the moderators, but due to the volume of community complaints and flags over the past several years, this user has been banned and this topic is now locked. Please consider this as you proceed through this content.

51 Likes

Unreal Engine AnimTrail Full Tutorial With Voice (English)

animtrail

12 Likes

Unreal Engine Magical Dark Energy Breakdown

magical_dark_energy

This is a quick breakdown of Magical Dark Energy Effect in unreal engine. you will see each element of particles, meshes, materials and textures used in this effect.

12 Likes

Unreal Engine Laser Effect Breakdown

laser_effect

This is a quick breakdown of Laser Effect in unreal engine. you will see each element of particles, meshes, materials and textures used in this effect.

5 Likes

Unreal Engine Tornado Breakdown

tornado

This is a quick breakdown of Tornado Effect in unreal engine. you will see each element of particles, meshes, materials and textures used in this effect.

5 Likes

Unreal Engine | Energy Gathering Effect Breakdown

energy_gathering_Effect

This is a quick breakdown of Energy Gathering Effect in unreal engine. you will see each element of particles, meshes, materials and textures used in this effect.

2 Likes

Unreal Engine | Energy Burst Effect Breakdown

energy_burst_effect

This is a quick breakdown of Energy Burst Effect in unreal engine. you will see each element, materials textures used in this effect.

4 Likes

Unreal Engine | Magical Petals Aura Effect Breakdown

magical_petals_aura

This is a quick breakdown of magical petals aura effect in unreal engine. you will see each element, materials textures used in this effect.

5 Likes

Unreal Engine | Magical Attack Effect Breakdown

magical_attack

This is a quick breakdown of a magical attack effect in unreal engine. you will see each element, material, textures used in this effect.

1 Like

Unreal Engine | Teleportation Effect Breakdown

vanish

i will show you a quick breakdown of this Teleportation Effect in unreal engine you will see each particle elements used in this effect and materials and textures.

6 Likes

Unreal Engine | Flameboy Effect Breakdown

flameboy

In this video i will show you a quick breakdown of flame boy effect. you will see all the fire elements used in this effect also materials and textures

4 Likes

Unreal Engine | Wrecked Car Fire Breakdown

fire

a quick breakdown video will you you fire elements materials and textures.

3 Likes

Unreal Engine | Sword AnimTrail Effect Breakdown

sword01

sword02

In this video i will show you a quick breakdown of unreal engine animtrail. you will quickly learn how to use animtrail for swords.

4 Likes

Unreal Engine | Swipe Effect Breakdown |

swipe1

In this video i will show a quick break down of each element used in this swipe effect.

5 Likes

Unreal Engine | Magical Ball Erode Breakdown

magical%20ball%20erode

In this video i will show you how simply you can erode a mesh like sphere in unreal engine using materials and particle…

4 Likes

Unreal Engine | Ground Breaking Attack Effect Breakdown

ground%20breaking%20attack

In this video i will show you breakdown of ground breaking attack effect, what emitter i used for this effect and i will also show you materials node for this effect.

3 Likes

Unreal Engine | Orb Trail Tutorial |

Orb_Trail

In this unreal engine tutorial you will learn how to make a orb trail effect with particle system using meshes and textures.

3 Likes

Unreal engine | Bubbles Material and Particle Effect Tutorial

bubbles

In this tutorial you will learn how to make bubbles shader/material in unreal engine and how to use that material in particle system.

5 Likes

Unreal Engine | 3D Lightning in Cascade | Tutorial

lightnings

hi In this tutorial i will show you how to make a 3d lighting in unreal engine with using maya for 3d mesh of lightning.

1 Like

Unreal engine Attack Effect Tutorial | attach particle effects with animated characters |

In this tutorial i will show you how to make a attack particle effect and then we will attach our particles effect with animated character in unreal engine.you will also learn many material , textures and meshes how to create them and use in our effect.

2 Likes