Unreal Engine Niagara VFX Tutorials

Sprite Facing/Alignment to Collision mesh in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys, this tutorial is requested by one of my subscribers in this video I will show you how to align particle to collision mesh normals in ue5 Niagara and how to blend between camera facing to custom facing sprite.

1 Like

Static Mesh Sampling in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys in this tutorial I will recreate static mesh sampling fx from epic’s content example file in ue5 from scratch so you will have a better understating of how to transfer particles from one mesh to another with normal orientation and color f mesh.

Card FX in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys in this tutorial I will create a card rotating around character fx in ue5 Niagara. this tutorial is from scratch so you will learn how to make texture mesh and material for this effect. you can also download project files from Patreon.

https://youtu.be/oYzf68gmj38

Sci-fi Dissolve Material in UE4.27 | Download Files
hi guys in this video I have created a sci-fi dissolve material in ue4.27 and this tutorial is from scratch and you can also download the whole project but the model is not included.

https://youtu.be/vitp7zcAC2w

1 Like

Volume Explosion in UE5 Niagara | Download Files
I used a trick to create a volume explosion in ue5 Niagara, you can download this project file from Patreon

1 Like

Unreal Engine 4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Dark Energy Burst FX | Download Files

hi guys today I have created this dark energy burst fx in ue4.27 Niagara. it has lots of emitters like glow, smoke, streaks, sparks, shape, sphere, rings, and distortions. I will show you each and every setting of Niagara emitters modules and materials and texture, meshes used in this effect. you can also download this fx from the above-given link.

League of Legends Multiple Arrow Projectile in UE5 Niagara | Download Files

League of Legend Multiple Arrow Projectile in UE5 Niagara | Download Files
hi guys in this tutorial I created a prototype of the league of legend multiple arrow projectile effects in ue5 Niagara. i will show you how to shoot multiple projectiles and kill on collision and also how to inherit trails color from lead color.

https://youtu.be/bck8pfpOx80

Streamer UI in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys in this video I have created a streamer UI fx in ue5 Niagara. this is a step-by-step tutorial from scratch. I took a reference from cgjoy.com. it the whole effect is mainly based on material in Niagara I just added sparkles.

https://youtu.be/yZcE3c-JOtQ

Hexagon Shield in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys today I have created this hexagon sphere shield fx in ue5 Niagara this whole effect was done in material with custom mesh, I used Niagara just to animate dynamic parameters there. in this video, you will also learn how to create a hexagon sphere in Autodesk Maya without any external script or plugin and how to add multiple UVs in may and use them in the ue5 material editor.

https://youtu.be/im3MKC7Vfhk

1 Like

Export Niagara Data to Blueprint in UE5 Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys in this tutorial you will learn how to export Niagara particle data to blueprint in ue5. first I will show how to export particle position and how to receive and use it in the blueprint, I will use particle position to set custom mesh location in blueprint then I will also show your how to use multiple sphere mask in material then use particle position to set each sphere mask position in the blueprint.

Shockwave Material FX in Unreal Engine 4.27 | Download Files

hi guys in this tutorial I will create a shockwave material fx I nue4.27. it is a step-by-step tutorial from scratch. I will show you how to pan a gradient then distort it. and how to add parameters to make lots of variations from it one shockwave material.

Random Function in UE5 Material Explained | Download Files

hi, guys in this tutorial I will explain a random function code in ue5 material nodes. and then I will use that function to randomize the sphere’s size color and movement in the material. this is a really useful function for your to just start creating your own function along with this tutorial or you can download it from Patreon.

1 Like

Animate Emitter in Square in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi, guys in this tutorial I will show you how to animate the emitter position in ue5 Niagara. first I will show you to animate it in a circle form and that is very easy to do that just by using sin and cosine. then I will animate the emitter position in a square form that is a bit tricky so first I will animate it manually through curves for each axis then I will create a custom module by scratchpad for the same square animation. I will just use simple maths that I used with curves in the module and then also make some parameters to control square size and speed.

1 Like

Sword Trail in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys this tutorial is requested by one of my subscribers. in this video, I will create a ribbon trail for the sword and I will show you how to use a custom axis aligned ribbon trial in ue5 niagara. I will create a basic custom module and try to explain how it works.

Stylized Flash in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys in this tutorial I will create a stylized flash fx like in Fortnite in ue5 Niagara. I will show you different ways of using color gradient in flash texture and how to make shape burst gradients in photoshop also.

Ribbon Tube Trails in UE4.27 - UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

Ribbon Tube Trails in UE4.27 - UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files
hi guys today I will create ribbon trails in ue4.27 and ue5 Niagara and I will use tube shapes from the new ribbon shapes feature. I will also show you how to connect light color with material hue dynamic parameters.

400 Unreal Engine Niagara Tutorials

400 Unreal Engine Niagara Tutorials hi guys, this is a 400 VFX compilation of my tutorials in unreal engine Niagara.

Matrix Text FX in UE5 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys today I have created matrix text fx in ue5 Niagara using ribbons and the material of the text. you will also learn how to change the random text in the material.

Stylized Tornado in UE4.27 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys in this tutorial I have created a stylized tornado effect in ue4.27 Niagara. for this effect I used spawn from other emitter modules for my ribbon to spawn from particle source and also taking color from particle, then I will create material for glowing edge of ribbons.

1 Like

Normalize Distance Range in UE4 Niagara Tutorial | Download Files

hi guys in this tutorial I will explain normalize the distance range in ue4 Niagara. how to make your own range parameter and use that for color or any force like curl noise or vortex.

1 Like