Sketchbook: My journey into VFX

Hey everyone! I just got started with VFX a little over a month ago without having any prior knowledge about it at all.
I’m 100% self taught through tutorials, trial and error and most importantly you guys!
I love the community and this forum is my go-to place for feedback or solutions to the problems I run into.

I already made a few post, but I don’t want to flood the forum. So I decided to put my work in one place and try to update it regular. Kind of a little diary of my journey into VFX :stuck_out_tongue:
If you have any feedback, questions or suggestions I would love for you to leave a comment! I will try to respond as quickly as possible!

Thank you all for your continued support! :slight_smile:

Right now I’m working on some projectiles and finally finished a cast animation to go along with them!

Special thanks to @JangaFX and @Kris_Wilkins. You guys helped me a lot with these Effects!

2 Likes

Welcome to the journey! :slight_smile: if I can help I will… I sure as hell know I have a ton more stuff to learn, and I can say you are definitely in the right place for it.

1 Like