Ninja Theory | VFX Artist | Mid - Senior

Hello everyone! We are looking for a Mid-Senior level VFX Artist to join our team at Ninja Theory.

• Our games are done by relatively small teams, we are ambitious and try to push the boundaries within all disciplines, including VFX. This also means you will have a lot of creative freedom.

• We are quite an experienced VFX team, so this is a great opportunity to get proper mentoring as well.

• Unreal knowledge is required, preferably also Niagara. Most of the work will be in-engine. In-engine cinematics, environment set-dressing, gameplay supporting vfx, …

Please don’t be be shy, apply, or PM me, if you have any questions :slight_smile:
We look at all applications!
Curious about our work/projects? Take a look at our trailers for Hellblade 2, these represent the visual quality we are aiming for.

EDIT: This position is now closed. Thank you for all the interest!

4 Likes

Hello !
I’m a 20-year-old student and I’m a Junior VFX Artist
Over the past year, I’ve completed 2 end-of-year group video games projects in stylised visuals and 1 personal project with an independant team in stylised / semi-realistic style. In each project I was the only VFX Artist, and each project had a different artistic direction. So I know how to adapt to each team as well as to the visuals.
Otherwise artistic, I like to make VFX in all different styles, which leaves plenty of room for creativity. If I had to choose, I’d say that my favorite style is somewhere between semi-realistic and cartoon.

Here is the link to my portfolio : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WBXZ3J

I hope this presentation isn’t too long and that it convinces you.
Thank you for your time.

Good job man, time will tell u answer.