KP_N7's Sketchbook

Hey everyone! I am currently attending Rebelway’s Realtime FX for Games and Cinematics course. I graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design back in 2013 with a VFX Degree but was never able to land a dream job with my portfolio out of school. I’ve had to take various jobs over the years to get by but I am finally able and determined to find my dream job in the games industry as a VFX artist. Please follow along with me on my journey. Feel free to give feedback or ask questions in you like.

Week 1 at Rebelway was mostly about learning fundamentals, concepts, timing and color. For Week 2 we were tasked with creating a projectile effect. I wanted to create an arcane attack that was powerful as much as it was mystical. I hope you like it.

Please check out my ArtStation for more.

2 Likes

For Week 3 we were tasked with creating an area of effect blast. I wanted to create a void energy that is unstable and creates a massive blast upon detonation.

If you have a Twitter, I am always looking for other artists to follow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For Week 4 we were tasked with creating a character effect. I have always enjoyed games that let you combine classes and create specialty builds. I imagine this as a mage/rogue class with the ability to create an arrow storm attack.

If you have a Twitter, I am always looking for other artists to follow. :slight_smile:

1 Like