Hey I was making a styalized fire shader in unity but I got this and I can’t find out what is
going on
I like some help any is appreciated!!!
Hey I was making a styalized fire shader in unity but I got this and I can’t find out what is
Following the shadergraph and looking at the shapes I assume that you add the green shapes without properly masking them (clamping och using saturate for example).
I am suspecting that negative values sneak in somewhere in the node chain that you can’t really see in the shader graph… But that is just a theory.
If you can post some higher resolution pictures of the shader graph where you can properly see the names of the nodes you are using (some are hard/impossible to read) it would be easier to help you.
Hey I clamped it and now it’s working thank you very much
And if you have any tips/advice for vfx that would be appreciated