Chinese VFX Awesomeness

Somehow it’s not fair, they can access my content, but I can’t access them.

same happened with me. my works shared all over on Chinese sites but they also giving me credit. but i do not understand why they upload my videos on sites. they should share my YouTube links. that will be beneficial for me.

What website is that? Magesbox?
Could you show me a link to that?

1 Like

magesbox, cgjoy, huaban.

i dont mind if they share my videos but youtube links.
but they are downloading videos from youtube then uploading on these sites. and they getting much more views then i am getting on youtube on some videos. i also reported on huaban.

2 Likes

https://www.biubiuiu.com/forum-89-1.html

1 Like

On first glance, they are not asking for payment, just for a reply.

I’m currently quite busy, so I’ll check it out later as quite a bit of our members work seems to be on there with little to no mention of the original author.

But after reply they ask for some coins.

1 Like

Ah, good to know, thanks.

Quite sure you can’t access youtube in China without VPN

yeah i think so. they use youku or billibili etc

Here’s a neat one when it comes to DevilMayCry
http://effect.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/11/04/194547
(Japanese)

3 Likes

The problem is that in China websites like Youtube are blocked by the government, so even if someone from there wanted to watch your content there they physically can’t.

Is there a way to purchase to purchase magesbox course from canada ??? thanks

2 Likes

Hi Folks - The first set of UE4 tutorials vfx enhancements has not ability to download the tutorial content files to follow along. While I am not able to understand (spoken or written) Chinese, I am able to follow along and learn. However, the files do not exist. Has anyone else taken this course? If so, were you able to locate the content used in the tutorials? It would be greatly appreciated for any help!

Did you find any way how?

I just got my account setup, it was quite difficult for overseas users. Frist you’ll need to set up an account (a mainland china phone number will be needed), then you can purchase the course using wechat pay or alipay (which are the Chinese versions of Paypal in a sense).

1 Like

Is there any chance to help us to purchase the contents? I personally prefer and am most willing to pay you instead, to get them for me! (especially those tuts on the Magesbox)

You could reach me on discord: poisson#5848
I might be able to help

1 Like

china vfx are fascinating

Here is the tulink