Chinese VFX Awesomeness

Here is the newest free tutorial of this effect form CGjoy.
https://www.cgjoy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=206218&extra=page%3D2

Download link:百度网盘 请输入提取码
Please click in the download link and enter the password
The password:p2c9
And maybe you should use the software name Baidu cloud network disk to download it.

4 Likes

I can send you some lessons,your e_mail

is it possible to get some of those lessons as well?

This tutorial has a verification mechanism 。。。

VFX not just real time but welcome anyways

1 Like

Is anyone still able to access this link? I swear I was able to open it on Saturday, but it seems like my IP is blocked now :frowning:

o dang. broken for me too :^(

translates as “the content is prohibited access”

i still have access to the site

。。I am also a special effects designer from China, welcome to communicate

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I am a Real Time VFX art from china.

Welcome! Glad to have you here :smiley:

This site has been logged out

Seems to be. As I @Lurenjia mentioned, Cokey and some others have now founded https://www.magesbox.com/, teaching much of the same content.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to react to this. I don’t quite understand what is written there, do they expose my content as their own? I see the same thing on all Chinese sites.

I’m not saying they are, i don’t speak the language, but this is what google translate gave me
the “…” parts just made no sense so i have no idea what they are

About the payment, if I recall correctly the site have some sort of activity currency system. So if you make posts/threads etc you get points (you can probably buy them too I suppose) which you then spend to get access to tutorials etc. No idea if the users can earn something from it or if it’s mostly to get people to be active.

Some form of virtual points was my first thought too, but even then, doesn’t seem right :roll_eyes:

Ye it feels a bit wrong, makes sense to share and translate it (if it’s translated). But it’d be wierd to take payment and not give credit to the original creator. Unless they’ve some rules for how to post tutorials with files, can’t access cgwell for some reason which I assume this is from so can’t check how things was done over there. If I recall correctly pretty much every tutorial that had files to download required at least a small payment

Not much we can do about it no matter the case except asking the poster to give credit at least.