Blueprint Runtime Error using Timeline

I am getting the following error when I press play in my VFX level.

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetActorOfClass_ReturnValue”. Node: Set Niagara Variable (Vector3) Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph ACT CASTER CHAINHEAL Blueprint: ACT_CASTER_CHAINHEAL

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_SpawnSystemAtLocation_ReturnValue”. Node: Set Niagara Variable (Vector3) Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph ACT CASTER CHAINHEAL Blueprint: ACT_CASTER_CHAINHEAL

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetActorOfClass_ReturnValue”. Node: Set Niagara Variable (Vector3) Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph ACT CASTER CHAINHEAL Blueprint: ACT_CASTER_CHAINHEAL

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_SpawnSystemAtLocation_ReturnValue”. Node: Set Niagara Variable (Vector3) Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph ACT CASTER CHAINHEAL Blueprint: ACT_CASTER_CHAINHEAL

Here are screenshots of my blueprints.

The effect worked as expected, going from point A to point B over a short time span. Here are a few stills captured.

Other than the error message at the end of the simulation, no other errors are thrown. Is this something I should worry about? Is this going to cause issues in the future? Is this blueprint set-up even equipped to deal with this type of execution?

Thank you for any help, :slight_smile:

Inside of the Niagara System are 3 emitters using a User Parameter: “Beam End” in place of the Beam End section in the Beam Emitter Setup