That's a good idea! I'll look into posting there. For everyone else- I'm always open to critique/feedback, don't feel bad- I love harsh critiques (it's the only way to grow haha)!
And as always, thank you for taking the time to get in depth. I'll definitely look into improvements!
* Yea I'll fix the border width. It's tricky when readability is a factor (not too thick n' not too thin!).
* The smoke is acting weird, I'll add a speed modifier and double the size by life (expansion).
* Thanks! It's like a blood splatter. "Blood theme" haha.
* I'll work on the timing more. Gotta use that smooth step towards the end XD.
* I agree. I'll reduce the amount of petals and keep it within the line. Gotta differentiate it from the rest of the abilities.
* That's a good idea. I'll figure out a design for that.
* Yea I see what you mean. I saw your Dark Star Lux had a small glint before the projectile flies out. I'll keep that in mind!
Light Binding ~
* Yea it's probably a good idea. A glint of light would be best.
* Ok I'll fade out the tip some more.
* Yea, for my trails I use a panner node. I get what you mean by slow down- so it looks like it's being drawn out slowly.
* Yep, most of my textures are Alpha Blended with an emissive multiplied against them (value 3). It's the only way I can get special effects like alpha wipes or dissolves. I see what you're saying though, I just recalled someone mentioning "too opaque for League" on one of your works, but yeah it's probably too flat in my case haha.
* Sure thing man! Gotta give it that pop right? Can't have that boring fade out haha.
Prismatic Barrier ~
* Thanks, and you can thank the awesome artists as well for the inspiration!
* Ok. Yea, I'm having some trouble gauging size since they're just spheres. I'll look into that.
* Alrighty. I'll probably make the projectile interior white like the default skin. Maybe even cyan since it's a small detail and that'd look nicer.
* When you say flash, do you mean speed up the sheen? Or do you mean have some kind of rapid burst effect. Either would be interesting imo.
Lucent Singularity ~
* Alright. It's probably the aura as well (stays constant entire effect). I'll figure something out!
* Yea, I made a "deactivated" orb that scales down before powering up. I could probably just have the projectile start small initially then scale up. That way its one motion instead of 2.
* Sure, fixing the charging color is a quick fix.
* Yea BM Zilean's shadow would be interesting. I'd probably remove the static blue shadow in place of the moon shadow. Gotta love that UV offset!
* Ahh, woops. I'll increase the lifetime and gradient so it doesn't flash like that.
* Hmm, I'll have to figure out the timing on that one. In the older iteration the blood flying outwards didn't look good. But you're right about the movement not being instantaneous.
* Ok, I'll add the cyan back in.
Final Spark ~
* I Appreciate it! Elementalist Lux was a great resource for that idea.
* Yes, I'll scale those up and increase the lifetime a little more so it lingers. It dissolves too quick.
* Gotcha, kinda like a scorch mark. I could probably mix it in with the caustics.
* Interesting. That's probably the staff part I missed. Yea, I'll need to add the nice distortion touch. Gotta make some Normals for that.
* Hmm. I see what you mean. I was going for that "blowback" effect since the disc is supposed to move forwards over time. I'll probably have it blowback (one direction) then disappear instantly without any recoil.
* Sure. The upload quality probably has something to do with that as well. It's a desaturated red on a gray surface :/.
Alright, back to work now haha.
Smiley's are nice!