Amplify Shader Editor - Node-based shader editor for Unity3d

Greetings fellow developers!

Whether you are an existing Amplify Shader Editor user, or simply looking for a more artist-friendly way to develop your shaders, we would love to hear from the Real-Time VFX community; your feedback and requests are extremely welcome.

For those not familiar with our editor, ASE is an award-winning node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading editors. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. AAA quality and flexibility at an indie affordable cost with the responsive customer support and short iteration times that you can always expect from Amplify Creations.

Among many distinguishing workflow enhancing features, the editor offers Shader Templates for custom shader types, Shader Functions for reusable node networks, a Custom Node API, and Full Source Code.

If you are interested in taking it for a spin, don’t miss out on the current Unity Asset Store Black Friday sale, ASE is at 50% OFF!

Check it our here!

Heard good things about it, so I’ll take the oportunity and probably will be using it in next ludum dare. Thanks for the sale!

1 Like

Good to have you on board, thank you for your support :wink:

Btw, we recently launched our first free ASE made pack.

Fake Interiors (fully editable)

Check it out here!

1 Like

Do they open though?

Yes, along with the 40+ Samples included in the ASE package.

https://d2ujflorbtfzji.cloudfront.net/package-screenshot/759a5d36-34ad-4ac0-9ba4-fec5e8fe641b_scaled.jpg

I was following on the Rick and Morty reference, but that is good to know too, thanks :grin:

1 Like

You got me there, I totally missed it :laughing:

But yes, it can also be used for fake doors and they don’t go any where!

Christmas Came Early This Year! Get Amplify Shader Editor, Playmaker, Ultimate VFX, and much more at a discounted price with the Asset Store Quick Prototyping bundle!

Learn more: Asset Store

Just thought we share that ASE is still going strong. URP/HDRP 17.x now supported with the latest Unity distribution; there’s also a major update coming this year :shushing_face:.

Until then, there’s a sale on the horizon(this month) if you’re still on the fence about trying it out. :heart:

2 Likes