VFX Pets & animals!

Accompany the pet to play at home

10 Likes

such a cute load of animals and critters :slight_smile: just warms my heart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone, meet my cat Mark Watney. Watney, meet everyone.

He’s the best fuzzmuppet I could ever ask for.

18 Likes

We have prawns (and fishes) c:
And for a few days I take care of this two pretty birsds and a cat (danger)

10 Likes

All those beautiful animals… This is a great idea @Luos_83, thanks to everyone for sharing!

Here is my 4 years old kitty, Kali, that I adopted after somebody abandonned her outside.
https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40213668_10214975708758818_1922970666462609408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=da488e347807074bf12e9d36db629bdc&oe=5C8C9D9F
Here she is cuddling on my boyfriend’s tummy!
https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/12440719_10207451120968826_8863770172803633371_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=a5825cf70abe9be9ca45a6f2985dd853&oe=5CB73C0C

8 Likes

Ya’ll have some awesome pets/fuzzy-members-of-your-famly! So as I post this, I personally don’t -any longer- have a pet. But I did, of sorts, so I hope that slight distinction is not an issue, especially since as far as conventional “pets” go, this creature was quite special. I’ll never have a… member of the family like this again.

I miss the li’ll cuddle nugget.

It looks like most of my really good pictures (and videos) are in storage, but these two quickly composited fuzzy images should still do justice… seeing as he was just as fuzzy.

Say hello to my departed Devon Rex … Mr. Spock. :vulcan_salute:

Would have been a show cat, had it not been for his knocked knees. Fur like Poodle, silky soft. Didn’t really shed at all. Warmest Cat of any breed. Loved to cuddle. Loved people and dogs. Loved to play fetch. LOVED hide and seek. Hated other cats. Snored… always surreal. Liked to rest his head on the left shoulder, and just… purr. Just because. Super chill personality. SMART! So so very intelligent. My cat had, frankly, all the pluses of a dog, but with the pluses of a cat.

He was a real Character that one, a real people person. I could go on and on, obviously, but… yeah. Words don’t do justice how awesome of a creature Mr. Spock was. We had him for 14 glorious years when he passed in 2017. I miss ‘em, but I was blessed to have 'em.

Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most… [voice breaks] human.

5 Likes

Adorable <3 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. She does have a way of taking the most adorable/funny poses to maximize the effect :smile:!

@Mez I’m sorry for you lose. Losing an animal we grew up with leaves a terrible hole in the heart :broken_heart:. 14 years is a nice number for a cat, he lived a good life, I’m sure. Devon rexs are such incredible cats and Mr.Spock was very handsome and seemed very cuddly.

2 Likes

Meet Sparky … :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Ho my, he is so cute! He could be a cartoon character in a awesome TV series! He also has the name for it :sparkling_heart:!

2 Likes

Sorry for spam, I forgot to show you my fishie :blush:

6 Likes

there is no spam, only cute animals :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you all for posting, and keep em coming!

1 Like

This is my little girl Lucy!
(This is the only photo I was able to find in my HDD. I’ll ask wife for prettier photos! :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t know… It looks like a nice pic to me.

Why did you name your guitar Lucy? /s

5 Likes

(loud noise warning)

two of my cats really love the vacuum cleaner.

8 Likes

Ho my, I wish my cat liked the vacuum cleaner… she always freaks out like it’s the end of the world.
So cute!

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice effects guys, any start to achieve that cuteness?
xd

1 Like

Sooo many cute pets! <3

Meet Bayonetta, she loves Youtube, sunflower seeds and sleeping. :smiley:

6 Likes

Most awesome name ever.
10/10 would not want to be on her bad side.

1 Like