We are REIKON GAMES.
We created RUINER.
And now we’re looking for a VFX GAMEPLAY ARTIST to join us for our new game Final Form, which is a FPP sci-fi / neocyber project.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with the Lead of the Visual Effects team to ensure that the work is completed on time.
You will help to conceptualize and create high-quality assets in line with the established artistic direction of VFX.
You will also collaborate and communicate with design, coding, and animation teams.
Working in this position will be a chance for you to use your technical knowledge to implement and solve problems with visual effects in the game.
- Knowledge and experience consistently creating great real-time vfx using game engines (Unreal 4).
- Strong artistic knowledge and skillset.
- Communicativeness and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to give and receive feedback and know how to navigate this in a positive fashion to improve VFX.
- Passion for video games.
- Knowledge of procedural programs such as Houdini, Substance Designer, Embergen
- Technical skills with Blueprints and building complex materials
- Previous game production experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Friendly environment.
- Very good salary.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30).
- Healthcare insurance.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
- NO crunch.
If you want to work in a team, not a corporation, in a creative atmosphere, with open-minded and friendly people and have a real impact on the final shape of the game, send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
We’re based in the heart of Warsaw, in a beautiful building from early XX century, with quick access to transportation and many places to eat and drink and hang out with friends.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please include the clause in your application:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”