Unreal 4 - CGMA FX For Games but then on the cheap!

Hey Guys,

I was eyeballing the CGMA course of FX for Games and found out through the Artstation of Fabio Silva that he also has something similar on a Chinese website: 暴雪3A级《UE4自然特效》系统应用项目教学【英音中字】视频教程_翼狐网

With google translate and paypal I was able to buy the course of around 40 dollars or so.

Just started with the classes, but I can recommend it if your like me, and want to just get started with some of the basics! :sparkles:

2 Likes

what the different between environment effect and normal effect for artist ?

The only issue I’m having with this one is that you need to buy some assets from the Store to get the same result ( mostly environments), and some of them are a bit pricey

The Assets is not important :slight_smile:

how did you purchased it? it seems to demand chinese phone number…

@HUN0 The easiest way is to login with a facebook account, from there you can just purchase the course with paypal

cool thx:) are these courses english??

@HUN0 Yeah, the audio is in english with chinese subtitles

these courses seems very useful and CHEAP! is there any more sites like this?

I bought the CGMA course a few months ago … :sob: This course is way better and more complete.

you mean the CGMA course is better? is there a lot of difference in the content? the price definitely is…:sob:

The CGMA course is outdated and is overpriced

Thanks for pointing. I just bought this course. :drum:

Anyone able to provide any feedback on this course before I drop some money on it?

Glad you guys like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for being so awesome!

Gonna take a look at the course soon :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Anybody find where to buy this course at the other platform/website? :worried:

this course is only available at yiihuu.com .
I know it can be a bit daunting to use a chinese website to get tutorials, but I’ve been taking a lot of the courses from here myself(quality of the content is usually excellent).
send an email to clorischan_@outlook.com , she can help you getting signed in at the website(she’s my course coordinator)

1 Like

Bought your course from there and have been enjoying it quite a bit .
Do you understand chinese ? Most of the courses I saw there both had chinese audio and subtitles , would be nice if they also added english subs.

Oh , just a casual question , Portuguese or Brazilian?

Glad you like it. I don’t know any chinese, that was handled all by Yiihuu :slight_smile:
Portuguese