The RTVFX Podcast

New episode is live, featuring an interview with @radm0bile
( Keeping It Real With Matt Schwartz )
Apologies for the audio quality in advance. Tried to salvage what I could.

@simonschreibt, knowing that people get value out of the hours of effort is reward enough. Many podcasters I listen to get interviewed as a special episode at some point. I’ll aim to make that the 100th haha. Hopefully by then, I’ll be working FT alongside these legends.

4 Likes

Not sure if you know the service but Auphonic does a great job in auto-mixing my podcasts (supports even multitrack) and reduces humming/noise as well.

p.s. ah ok, i think this kind of noise is hard to remove. auphonic will not be of help here :frowning:

I’ve finally hit 10 episodes! That’s a milestone. Please enjoy this amazing interview with @Luos_83
And thank you all for your continued support in this project.

(Unreal Evangelist Yoeri Luos Vleer Sheds Light)

8 Likes

Congratz to 10 Episodes! :smiley:

Looking forward to listen to the episode :slight_smile:

p.s. Now I finished the episode. Was very cool - thanks @Luos_83 for being a guest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New episode is up featuring @Rachel_Day.
(Triple AAA Threat Rachel Day)

5 Likes

This was a(nother) fantastic episode! Thank you.
Other VFX guests I would love to listen to would be Mickaelle Ruckert (Arkane, Moon Studios) and Anna Koehler (Yager, Spash Damage).

2 Likes

I’d love to hear from @ShannonBerke if she’s willing to participate.

3 Likes

New episode featuring @alyons on “The Real-Time VFX Podcast”. Sculptor of VFX Worlds - Ashley Lyons

3 Likes

“How To Be Your Own VFX Advocate with Vinessa Mayer” is live. Learn how to overcome imposter sydrome and get involved in other activities to catapult your career!

@CatastroVi thank you for letting me interview you.

How To Be Your Own VFX Advocate with Vinessa Mayer

As mentioned in my Twitter feed, I’ll be migrating the podcast to a dedicated domain this weekend, and will be sure to update all the links to reflect that.

4 Likes

Super cool new episode! I can very much relate to the imposter syndrome topic and it was great to hear you guys talking about the students and also the human perspective of the industry. <3

Also, can’t wait to listen to the next ep with @smou!!!

Really cool guys, consider me a regular

Just finished listening to all those podcasts. Great stuff! :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

New episode live featuring @Partikel.
(Buzzsprout » The best way to create and publish a podcast)

As mentioned earlier, you can also access all the episodes directly here:
(https://www.travismccallum.com/podcast)

6 Likes

New episode featuring @ShannonBerke.
Incredibly fortunate to showcase such a wonderful woman. Everyone be sure to virtually send baby shower gifts for an expecting mother :slight_smile:

(Buzzsprout » The best way to create and publish a podcast)

7 Likes

whooooot! can’t wait to hear it! thanks for doing the project. thanks @ShannonBerketo take the time! :slight_smile: we should do a baby-themed challenge at some point to celebrate the vfx babies <3

1 Like

Noted!
Next sketch theme is diapers :smiley:

1 Like

I would vote for that! :smiley: mud explosion! :smiley:

1 Like

Yaaaay it’s up! Thank you so much Travis it really was a lot of fun :smiley:
I uh…donno how I feel about a baby themed challenge :rofl:

New episode is up featuring @GabrielAguiar . I want to APOLOGIZE in advance for saying that Portugal is in South America. It is indeed in Europe. Apparently i failed geography in high school XD

( One-Man Wrecking Crew - Gabriel Aguiar )

4 Likes

Thank you so much for having me in your the RTVFX Podcast! Loved the experience, words failed me from time to time, but I enjoyed the talk a lot! Oh it’s fine, we all fail geography from time to time :smiley:

Keep up with this great project, it’s really cool to listen to each individual experience in this Game Industry. Great stuff!

1 Like