I didn’t get as much done as I would like but I was able to play around in EmberGen and learn some fun stuff. I decide to approach my second idea because it seemed more within scope than the other two.
I believe I started out with the particle explosion template and manipulating the color gradient and smoke amount to appear more like a magical explosion! After I messed with the scene settings for a low intensity version of the Kuwahara in attempts to reduce the stray particles.
This was also my first time bringing a flipbook into Unreal so that was fun the learn but as soon as I got into Niagra I got a bit overwhelmed.
I look forward to the day where I will be able to make all 3 of these ideas to their full scope! Until then I will continue to push myself and learn more!
Thanks for the opportunity JangaFX and RT VFX!