Riot Games hiring VFX Artists at a range of competency levels

Hi Everyone,

I’m a VFX Craft Lead at Riot Games and I’d like to let you all know that we currently have a number of open positions at Riot, across different teams and at different levels of competency.

We’re currently looking for skilled VFX artists to take full time positions in League of Legends, both champion and skins teams where we’re looking to hire any level of competency, from associate to senior.

We’re also looking for a lead VFX artist and mid level VFX artist to join the Valorant team, and a Senior VFX artist for the Wild Rift team.

One of the awesome perks of joining the VFX team at Riot is how we’ve fostered a VFX community where all the artists across the company meet weekly to discuss the latest developments in the field, share tips and tutorials. Additionally on the larger teams such as League and R&D the artists meet weekly to give feedback to each other on our work. This creates an environment that really helps people to grow and reach their potential, or if they’re more senior to develop their skills in mentorship.

If you’d like to learn more, please check out the job listings on our website, from which you can apply:

If you’re unsure if you are eligible for any position, I recommend you apply to at least one position anyway and our recruiting team will help you to understand if you qualify, and find out which team would suit you best. Even if you aren’t eligible right now, we can gather your details to consider you for future roles.

Additionally in the future we’re looking to grow the teams, so there may be more job listings up soon, including some that would greatly value mobile games development experience.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesistate to send me a message and I’d be more than happy to try and anwer :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I wish riot will start India branch.

3 Likes

Hi Beardilocks! I’m relatively new to the world of VFX and so I know I won’t be able to get these openings anytime soon, but I was wondering if Riot does internships for VFX artists over the summer?

As long as you’re enrolled in college and not graduating prior to the internship, you should be eligible to apply.

Heyy Oliver, I was actually a intern at rito last summer if you remember me haha.
I recently talked to Allisyn but unfortunatly there isn’t relocation for junior vfx artists :((

Do you know if Riot at some point might be open to work from home situations or something in that direction?

Cheers,
Ayrthon

What I would give to be a fly on the wall for those!

Hi Chip,

As Travis said we do offer VFX internships, you need to be enrolled in official full time education to qualify. We put up applications in January each year for the following summer. Keep an eye on this page then: