Poor resolution with any fluid sim software since changing my graphic card

Hello everyone !

So, UE5 Fluid Sim and Houdini Indie sim in the viewport were looking nice before I updated my graphic card for an RTX 4070TI.

I’m having some problem using the Fluid system or just making a basic fluid sim in Houdini. (You can see the screenshots).

Poor quality even if I put like 300 in value of resolution in UE5 or I increase the voxel size in Houdini. (Also the viewport in Houdini I followed everything to increase the resolution with textures etc in the display viewport).

Like I said: everything were working fine before changing my graphic card. I was wondering if this happened to someone already ?
If someone as an idea of what’s wrong tho :frowning:
All my drivers are updated / My processor is ryzen 9 3950x 64GB memory ram and MSI RTX 4070TI.

Thanks a lot !!

(PS: In Houdini even If I render I have a poor quality + sorry for my English, it’s not my main langage but I’m practicing !)

Imo it seems like houidni issues,

Not sure what about unreal sim’s - I am avoiding it as hell since I can receive amazing results with EmberGen

At least my bad for UE5…. I wanted to add the box size to 1200…. And I put 12000 XD so it resolved the resolution problem. But for Houdini… I have no idea ! I was previously in the educational version and I just bought the indie. I contacted the support who told me to update my graphic card but it was already. Then he told me that my monitor is probably too big so to try with one of my other one who are smaller… it didn’t work too. I’m a bit lost. I don’t know what to do !

Also: yeah I did a bit of EmberGen tho, but some compagny I want to work with in the future are working on Houdini. And also I took an Houdini class in November. So I need to make it work T.T

Screen issue? What a bulls*it…

I was using three different screens. 1920x1080, 2560x1080 (wqhd), 2560x1440 (currently). No issues at all. All the renders are the same.

Double jump academy? :smiley:

Yeah the support is bad. I recontacted it and I told him I began with Houdini Educational and now Indie and the guy told me that there is no support in this version. I told him which Houdini I need to buy to have the support then.

He answered by « as you are student and have also the educational please ask your professor for your problem »
Lmao I’m lecturer not student and I asked my colleague but they didn’t find the problem.

I will also check for a refund and cancel my class sadly. It was with Rebelway ! The Houdini/UE5 one as it’s a colleague from the same compagny I was who created it.