[Niagara 5.1] Ablaze Course

Ablaze, a 3D VFX Course in Unreal Engine 5 for Beginners by CoolCatVFX

Hello folks :star2: !
After a year in the making, I’m excited to announce the release of my VFX course Ablaze :tada:
This course is all about getting you acquainted with the job of VFX Artist and the creation of Visual Effects within Unreal Engine 5.
It’s an all-encompassing VFX training program designed to guide you from a beginner to a junior-level professional, equipping you with the skills needed to confidently step into the industry.

You will learn how to create a broad array of effects, ranging from cute fireworks to blazing (hehe) flamethrowers, with their associated shaders and textures !

Through meticulously crafted theoretical videos and practical exercises, you will hone your skills in dissecting the structure of visual effects, envisioning your distinctive interpretations, researching artistic and technical references, and skillfully bringing these effects to life using software like Blender, Unreal Engine 5, and Photoshop !

Within this release, you’ll have access to :

• 5 hours of content through 5 fundamental chapters
    (encompassing particle system editing, shader logic, 3D modeling, and artistic principles)
  • 67 highly edited videos
  • 8 practical exercises to apply what you’ve learned in theoretical videos.
  • Multiple documents and cheatsheets
  • An organized UE5 project specifically set for the course
  • Total access to all assets used and created in the course

What’s coming next ?

• Free additional content and events to come in the upcoming months
  • 3 Additional chapters and exercises with videos
  • Portfolio building tips
  • And more … :eyes:

:microphone: Any question ? Join Pierrick Picaut and me for a live Q&A session 2023-11-24T18:00:00Z
:fried_egg: Check out the course’s presentation video
:fire: Wanna enroll ? Grab the course here
:money_with_wings: Save 25% during the Black Friday event (2023-11-23T23:00:00Z2023-12-02T23:00:00Z) with the code : BF2023

Whether you’re a newcomer to the world of VFX or a confirmed VFX artist, chances are pretty high you’ll discover valuable tips and tricks in this course ! Wishing you a wonderful day ahead folks. :blush:

9 Likes

Congrats on the course Nicolas! :gem:

Really amazing and a super nice resource to learn from.
I’ll take some inspiration and learn from you when creating my courses! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Lush :smiley:
Can’t wait to enroll in your courses when they’ll be available !