Houdini fluid simulation position issue in UE4.25

Hello everybody :slight_smile: .

I’ve been having issues since the start of the week with fluid simulations imported from houdini 18 with VAT. It is the first time I use fluid simulation from houdini in UE4. I managed to properly import my simulation, create its material and import my simulation in a niagara system.

When I try to call a niagara system containing my simulation (or even with a cascade emitter) with a blueprint it plays my fluid simulation at the origin of the world (0,0,0) and not at the location i decided it to be played to. However I can make the simulation play where i want if :

• I spawn a niagara system attached (not at location) with the fluid simulation’s emitter not being local
    space.
  • I create a niagara system component inside a blueprint that I set active (but it’s not convenient if I
    want to have variety in the feedbacks I want to play…)

I tried to look for a solution on internet but I didn’t find anything and I’m out of resources now :confused: It’s very a problem now because I want to spawn fluid simulations attached to bones on the feet of the character to make feedbacks of footsteps on a liquid surface but the fx refuses to snap itself to the bones or location I want while I already managed to do that kind of things with different kinds of effects without issues…

Does anybody know what I can look for to resolve this please ? It is for my studies final project so it would really save me lol.