Help finding resources - Unity VFX Graph - Cell-shaded effects

I’m diving deeper into Unity’s VFX Graph and have been experimenting with creating cell-shaded effects. I’m really interested in that stylized, hand-drawn look (pixel-only so no opaque effects or transparency).

So far the best content I found was this from Gabriel AP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJQuD93-Ks

but I’m hitting a bit of a roadblock when it comes to finding resources or tutorials that cover this specific topic.

If anyone has come across any helpful tutorials, breakdowns, or references on cell-shaded VFX within Unity’s VFX Graph, I’d be super grateful if you could share them. It can be anything, a YouTube video, blog post, references or even specific artists or projects to check out, I’m eager to learn more!

I found some interesting Chinese tutorials on Magesbox but I am not sure who to contact to purchase them or if it is even possible to do so from a Europian country.

Let’s pool our resources and grow together as a community. I’m sure others are also interested in this topic, so your recommendations will be helpful to many of us.