Dunk's Sketchbook

Some stuff from March:

1 Like

This just became my most viewed on insta:

1 Like

“This work provides so many insights. It’s absolutely top-tier.”

1 Like

Deeply regretted this idea after 5 minutes of testing. Doing star-jumps as an interactive trigger? Whose fucking stupid idea was that? Oh, right, mine. shit.
Guess I’d better work on my cardio!

Experiment 598: “Dissolving Clones”

Experiment 600: “Timed Clones”

Experiment 605: “Sunset Clone Plane”

Experiment 610: “Jupiter Swirls”

Install in London:

2 Likes

haha, this is awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers Simon! :slight_smile:

Some stuff from June:

A colleague at work is a much better dancer than me, so it was really interesting to see him vibing with it - always stuff to learn from test sessions, and even more so when you have someone skilled driving it forward:

Missed update last month, so this is some stuff from July and August:

Some bonus dad-dancing in the last 3 here:

This stuff is getting so epic I’m going to watch them one by one with a bit of a break. Too good to just scroll through.

Thanks Shackman!
I should probably do a roundup of some stuff from September.