Call for Submissions: GDC VFX Summit

Hey, everyone!

If you’d like to share your brain nuggets with the world at next year’s GDC, we’d love to hear your talk proposal! Here’s the signup link:

For anyone not familiar with the VFX Summit (previously known as the VFX Bootcamp), it’s a full day at the beginning of the conference where we get to hear talks from people in our community of VFX artists. We’d love for you to apply and lend your unique voice & experience. Plus: there’s a free ticket to GDC for all selected speakers!

You can get more details on the link above. Also, please feel free to ask any questions you’ve got here on this thread.

See you in March!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who has reached out to me and Veer. It’s been great having conversations with people about potential topics for the summit. Already starting to shape up nicely!

Submissions are open until October 7. If you’re at all interested, please don’t hesitate! We’d love to hear from you.

Just wanted to ping this again as a reminder: Submissions close on October 7.

1 Like

Offtopic:
Just wanna mention, that some day I’ll defently have a talk at GDC VFX Summit

That’s the spirit! Excited to hear your talk when it happens.

1 Like

I would, if I had anything I could share :smiling_face_with_tear:

lol as if. I learn from you all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I meant due to NDA. There’s plenty of stuff I want to share haha. Lots of pipeline, workflow, and procedure lessons to help speed things up and allow an artist to do a lot with a little, especially as a solo vfx artist on a project.

2 Likes

oh! haha. yah that makes a lot more sense