Animate a photo using a reference video

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is software available that allows someone to animate a photo (convert it to a video) using a reference video (like viggle.ai does) and export it at 1080px w x 1920px h or larger? Thanks

Hi!
I think you should try given there is software available that can animate a photo using a reference video and export it at 1080px x 1920px or larger. One popular option is D-ID, which offers a feature called Creative Reality Studio. Another option is Deep Nostalgia by MyHeritage, which can animate photos using AI technology. Both tools allow you to create animations from static images, similar to what Viggle.ai does. You can check their websites for more details on features and export options.

Thanks

I am looking for motion capture. I want to use a video that I record of myself as a reference to animate a photo, ensuring synchronization between the body movements and lip sync. I want to export the resulting video at 1920px w x 1080 px h or 1080px h x 1920 px w or larger dimensions. I have not seen the motion capture option in those services.