World of Warcraft Student Art Contest

Hey everyone I wanted to let you all know about the World of Warcraft Student Art Contest. This year we have added FX as a category. The contest specs are in the image below.

• To enter you must be enrolled as a student at the start of the contest (October 15,2007).

• The contest runs until January 28th, 2018 (11:59pm PST).

• You can enter multiple categories (FX and Character, etc)

Good luck and look forward to seeing your entries!

11 Likes

Do we have to be enrolled as a student in something relevant? I’m taking mechanical engineering atm… :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’ve created a related event page where any students wanting to enter the World of Warcraft Student Art Contest can post any WIP they wish to share!

Simply create a new post with your name in the topic and the contest name and share any work you wish to show (e.g. “Susie Stevens: WoW Student Art Contest”).

5 Likes

I linked this to my students and hopefully some of them are up for it. :slight_smile:

• Then I realized it wasn’t for us swedes. :frowning:
4 Likes

I was a student in Oct 15, 200 7 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, can we participate even if we’re not a student from US/Canada ? I read that we’re not eligible :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not a student anymore since August, does it still count if i enter or do i absolutely have to be a student ?

Sorry for the delayed response everyone.

-Partikel:
-Do we have to be enrolled as a student in something relevant?

Read the rules, but I think you need to just be enrolled as a student.

-Spyro:
-Hey, can we participate even if we’re not a student from US/Canada ? I read that we’re not eligible :frowning:

The rules say; “Please note that only current US and Canadian college and university students are eligible to win. Residents of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut, Maryland, and Quebec are not eligible to participate.”.

-Fenix:
-I’m not a student anymore since August, does it still count if i enter or do i absolutely have to be a student ?

Yes to enter the contest you need to be a student at the start of the contest in Oct 2017. You can always apply directly though: