VFX Training & Mentorship

Over the past year, VFX Apprentice has launched and refined our live training courses, and I’m super proud to share a bit of what people have been able to accomplish in the boot camps:

Enrollment for both the beginner and portfolio bootcamps are currently open.

I’m also happy to answer any questions about how the training works if you’re curious. Take care!

10 Likes

Highly recommend! Taking the bootcamp helped me kick start my journey to Riot. Definitely wouldnt be working on 2XKO if it werent for Jason and the other mentors!

If anyone has any questions about it, just reach out to me on discord. FoxieMoose#3891

3 Likes

yeeeees!! we’re super excited for the next term!

If anyone is looking at the course and wondering if its right for them, and where they are in the personal journey, then feel free to reach out to me and ask any questions!!!

2 Likes

That’s so exciting to hear that there will be another Bootcamp! I had the opportunity to participate at the start of this year, and I can honestly say it’s been an incredible experience. Sharpening my skills with the VFX Apprentice team has been fantastic. I highly recommend growing with VFX Apprentice—it’s a wonderful community where we all grow together. Participating in the Bootcamp has significantly broadened my vision and knowledge as a VFX artist. See you all guys, and big thank you to Chris, Sjors and Jason! :smiley:

Having had to honor of being part of these for quite a while, it has been truely great to see everyone’s growth and all paths that people have got to take afterwards. It is our, and also my hope that the experience can be made to fit what you want to achieve, and that it will be a helpful learning experience for everyone that participates. Also definitely feel free to message me for any questions, and maybe we can see you out there at some point in the future! But whatever it is the path you choose, all the best with your learning journey. You got this.