VFX/Tech Artist at weltenbauer.SE
We at weltenbauer.SE are looking for a self-motivated long term fulltime VFX/Tech Artist for our core team.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining realistic looking, dynamic, and performant Niagara systems in UE5 for an unannounced simulation game. You have a good grasp on UE5´s VFX Pipeline and can create your own Niagara Scripts if needed.
You’d also be creating all additional assets that are required, like Sprite Sheets that you are able to simulate and render in external packages like Houdini, Embergen or similar or materials and meshes used by your effects.
As part of a larger team, you’d collaborate with the dev team on implementing your effects and systems into the game.
Preferably you are located in Germany and have good German language skills.
• Unreal Engine 4 or 5
• Niagara VFX
• External VFX Package like Houdini, Embergen or similar
Nice to Haves
• 3D Modeling Package like 3dsMax or similar
• German Language proficiency
• We offer Flexible working hours (core hours are between 10am and 4pm).
• Home office can be scheduled as desired (some colleagues do this 100%, others do hybrid, which can be scheduled as desired)
• Overtime is avoided as much as possible, but if there is any, it is compensated 100%.
• If you have to go to the office in Wiesbaden at some point, you can stay in the company’s own apartment.
• In addition, everyone is entitled to a training budget which also pays for external conferences and trade fairs.
If this sounds interesting, you can send us your application: