VFX Essentials

EDIT: I don’t want to make a new topic for every marketplace release, I’ll just post all of them on here :smiley:

Next Release Teaser:

Latest Release :

Previous Release :

Neat! will buy it out of support.

One thing though, you might want to try and go back 3-4 versions since many people are often 3-4 versions (or more) behind, which allows for some more potential buyers. (I am generally stuck at 4.16 with many clients, so a 4.16 version is something I’d really apprechate)

Edit: purchased.

Lovely, thanks mate!

Hmm right, going back a few versions makes a lot of sense, especialy since the techniques that I used have been in the engine for quite a while.
I’ll have a look what I can do for that.

If you layer multiple splines on top of eachother with different textures and animations, you get something pretty neat as well :smiley:

I have added backwards compatibility for the pack all the way back to 4.14.3.
Nice call Luos, thanks.

Also here’s a cool picture to look at :smiley:

This one might not be as useful to you guys, but I wanted to put it on here both for concistency sake, and because it might help save you some time. :smiley:

I notice that a lot of game use these nowadays, just simple atmospherics attached to the player or the camera.

This is supposed to function both as a way for smaller studios who want to have there without having to spend too much time developing them as well as potentialy a base to use during placeholder phases.

Let me know what you think :smiley: