I work a vit on optimisation, trying to reduce the number of overdraw and the number of particles not to make a to heavy effect
I added somes few new things here.
I tried added multiplied scrolling textures to create a miasma effect but it’s not looking as good as I wanted, so I will need to work more on it.
I added some liquid poison splash on the begining using these textures
again this need to be polished.
I also used the same UV distortion technique used on the smoke on the skull but my character is masking it
I added the character to give a clean view about the proportion of the FX and to work on a poisonous inner glow.
I have a lot of things to improve and tweak now, I may have added to much unpolished stuff here so I need to tweak everything now.