SuperGenius is looking for people like you to bolster our Real-time VFX dept. The position can either be fully remote, or in-house at our Oregon City, OR studio. While the focus for the position is creating high-quality visual effects for AAA clients, there are opportunities for education, R&D, and leadership. Other benefits of working with us include:
- Relaxed, flexible working environment with artist driven delivery schedules and culture.
- A variety of perks, emphasizing self-care and balanced work / home life.
- Hourly pay with a full-time schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available on the first of the month following your hiring.
- Partial relocation assistance is available for those who wish to move.
If you’re interested in building something you can be proud of, with the option of co-locating at a vibrant studio in the spectacular Pacific Northwest, give us a shout.
- Proficiency with RT-VFX in Unity, Unreal or both.
- At least one year of professional VFX work or equivalent experience, & comparable portfolio.
- Strong understanding of VFX systems in modern game engines.
- Confident with shader editors (Unreal, Unity, Substance etc)
- A strong grasp of animation, timing, physics, light, & color
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern VFX techniques
- Able to create VFX textures, either via hand painting or sim.
- Can create meshes/UVs used for VFX with Maya or Max
- Self-motivated, with a consistent ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new software and workflows.
- Ability to receive, and execute feedback
- Comfortable with both stylized and realistic effects.
- Houdini competency
- Tech-Art background
- Traditional art education
- Experience leading a team of 4+ people
If interested, please apply here and be sure and include a link to samples of your work.