Sketch #32: Winners and Badges

WINNERS AND BADGES

Hey all,
The winners for this months sketch are!

First Place: :1st_place_medal:
@Spyro

Second Place :2nd_place_medal:
@Lush

Congrats to the winners this month, and thank you for all your participation! Please also have a look at all the other amazing work if you haven’t already!

If you didn’t have time to finish your entry, feel free to continue to iterate on it. Alternatively, if you want a fresh new challenge, stay tuned for this month’s sketch!

:fire:

23 Likes

Congrats guys! :boom:

3 Likes

Again some great effects this month! And some great learning resources came from them :slight_smile:
I hope I can find the time next month to finally participate again (and finish it)

3 Likes

Congrats to @Spyro and @Lush! We had a really tight vote among mods & admin. Lots of inspiring work this month.

Also extra congrats to @Spyro on being the 5th to receive the sketch platinum badge (x2 wins)! Anticipation for the first sketch diamond (x3 wins) badge continues to build!

Sketch_Badge_AvatarIcon_Diamond

:star_struck:

8 Likes

Congrats ppl, really good ones :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats guys, you both have made such a great work ! really insipiring

3 Likes

Woah, thanks all ! It’s so amazing :star_struck:

GG to everyone who participated, it was a lovely theme ! :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats guys! Amazing effects :star_struck:

3 Likes

gif-meme-sketch-32

HAHAHA just kidding :joy:

We all did an awesome job and I’m sure we learned a lot in the process! :sparkles:

10 Likes

@Lush

Haha xD I’m sorry :sob:
You sure did an amazing job with your interactive scene !

I really need to try to make some scripted elements on my side, but I’ll need to rely on some third party plugin for Unity as there is no official visual scripting tool for now :thinking:

2 Likes

Great work all around for everyone who participated in this challenge - it was really interesting to watch the various progress updates from everyone who worked on it! :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, you did a perfect job bro :sparkling_heart:

I was just spicing up the moment with some fresh memes hahahahaha thought you’d like it :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you both! :tada: It was so fun to see all who participated this month too :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats! These are amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone…Great entries but you were robbed!

2 Likes