Shannon McSheehan: Embergen Challange

needit2

Ahhh this is a tough one! I’ve wanted to play around with EmberGen for awhile and this is a great opportunity but I’m having a baby in three weeks!! I know it’s selfish and I’m not sure how far I’ll get towards the challenge but I’m excited to play around and see how far I can get before baby arrives. :baby: :baby_bottle: :baby_chick:

22 Likes

You gonna be a mom!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

The theme is out, Bombardment!

A continuous attack with bombs, shells, or other missiles.

While I immediately think of a succession of bomb-like projectiles the repetition aspect along with ‘other missiles’ got me thinking. I have baby on the brain so what I want to bombard him with is love and kisses! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
tenor

I’ve been collecting a bunch of loosly related, heart theme gifs from anime I’ve watched over the years. Some great timing, just look at that huge explosion :smiley: I don’t have a clear through line of how these might translate into a final effect just yet. Still having fun playing with all the different variables in EmberGen.

BlondHealthyCorydorascatfish-size_restricted Sailor_V tenor (4)
Zwl1mJI

Pidove from Pokemon had some cute reference too for projectiles
tenor (2) tumblr_lfwuts8tLC1qad7qy540

So,for now just having fun with trying out different mesh formations as emitter sources. I’m also thinking I’ll likely end up using League’s engine as it’s the one I’m most familiar with and time isn’t something I have much of these days. With such limited time I would rather spend that time on the art output over technical hurdles.
Heart_gif_01

13 Likes

Yeah! Shannon bombards everyone with love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

shannon l like (╹▽╹)