Our client is a 100% distributed studio, without physical offices, and everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes!
They are looking for a VFX Artist to create captivating real-time effects that delight their players, and reward their deeper engagement, while clearly communicating in-game information. As a self-starting professional, you will take pride in delivering highly performant solutions and enjoy pushing your technical skills to new limits, with the support of your Technical Art and Engineering colleagues. You will have experience working with 3D packages and in-game FX systems to create a wide range of VFX, as well as a general understanding of good game play communication.
We’re currently evaluating candidates from LatAm only.
Position is 100% remote - contractor - paid in USD.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience creating VFX for both Facebook and Mobile games using Adobe CS, Maya, 3DS Max, After-Effects, and in-game FX systems including Unity, Timeline Effects and other tools and in-game FX systems
- Solid understanding of principles of motion, anticipation, dynamics, follow-through, lighting, and other facets of animation, and previous work with real time 3D particle system ( Unity preferred ), physics, ribbons, shaders, solid knowledge of rendering engines
- Skill in creating from scratch the textures and geometry needed for stylized VFX
- Solid game design awareness and an exceptional game design collaborator
- Have shipped mobile titles as a VFX artist (Unity preferred)
- Exp. with Unity pipeline
- Scripting exp. in C#, Python, etc
- Exp. designing VFX shaders
- 2D or 3D animation experience
Check the following link for more information, requirements and benefits!
Send your message, portfolio and salary expectation to email@example.com !