Motion Logic Studios is looking to hire a remote VFX artist!
We are an experienced team of developers working on both client and in-house projects. We are looking for a passionate VFX artist who does not necessarily need years of experience, however a demonstrated ability to create impressive FX is desired.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Create FX from scratch, as well as modify existing FX to create new variations.
- Optimization of VFX assets so they adhere to technical requirements of both VR and Console
- Utilize particle systems, shaders, blueprints, and mesh effects
- Work with leadership and peers to support the studio’s vision by providing and seeking out feedback, and actively participating in regular team meetings and reviews
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Knowledge of the Unreal game production pipeline
- Ability to adapt and cope with change along with the demands of the project’s production
This is a remote, independent contractor position.
If interested please email your resume and demo reel to: