Reindeer, elves, trees in the snow, gingerbread houses or a turkey, christmas is a wide theme, but we hope you’ll have fun making a festive effect.
Make a festive effect, including at least one iconic Christmas (Or your local equivalent) element.
*optional : Style it like a christmas card (in gif form)
Scoring and Winning:
- Showed process throughout the month
- Technically and artistically well-executed.
- Followed challenge rules.
Submitting: Create a new topic in the " Events > 47: Christmas " category with your name and sketch number in the title (Like this: “Seth Suzoku: Sketch #47” ), and post your updates to your topic during the month!
When you are finished, Edit your first post so it holds the final effect in the form of Youtube/Vimeo Video or High-Quality GIFs.
- Always cite your sources! Is your work based on someone else’s? Let us know! Always show your references.
- All entries must be made during the running period shown below.
- Do feel free to use any tool, system or workflow that pre-existed. Although we encourage experimentation.
- Using a simple environment for presentation is allowed, but should remain simple and serve only as background.
December 2nd → December 31st 11:59 PST
Favorite : Will recieve a golden badge and avatar icon.
Runner up : Will recieve a silver badge and avatar icon.
All Participants : Will recieve a participations badge.
Sketch Hall of Fame (People who have Sketch Diamond - x3 wins!) :
If you have any questions, tips or tricks, reply down below!
Post on socials with #VFXSketch
Good luck, have fun!